We currently accept Visa, Eftpos, Mastercard, Direct internet banking, Laybuy and Afterpay.
If you have a different preferred payment method, please let one of the team know.
- Deposit paid is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Once the deposit is paid, our production processes are put into action straight away involving a series of operations by different teams to ensure that the chosen dress arrives within a suitable time frame - thus incurring costs immediately.
- A fifty percent (50%) NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required when placing an order.
- The remaining 50% is to be paid in full within 7 days of the dress arriving from production (usually 5 months from the date in which an order is placed).
For Final Sale Items
All final sale items include Off-rack items, sample pieces and jewellery.
- Full payment is required upon purchase of all final sale items.
- All final sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We do not offer exchanges on custom made dresses or jewellery at any time.
- Any order cancellations are non-refundable under all circumstances, unless deemed otherwise by the management at Jessica Bridal.
- If you have an appointment booking but change your mind, we do not offer refunds.
- If you are issued a credit note, this will expire after one year (365 days) from the issuance date.
- Credit notes can be redeemed on anything instore, including gowns.
- Your dress will take approx. 6 months to arrive, and this time can vary depending on production centre schedule, shipping, and holidays. E.g., Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year. Your approximate arrival date will be given to you before purchase of dress.
- Rush orders can be made at an additional cost which will vary depending on various factors.
- Our in-house alteration service is provided at an additional cost to the gown’s RRP. If you require further alterations than what was originally agreed, this will incur a further cost.